Thursday, June 17, 2010

Choices Already Made

Hello

I closed my last post by touching upon AWARENESS.
How do we know about choices already made and what to do about them.
Of course, there is no 'undo' command in LIFE but our present condition can help us to make amends, where necessary.

The following verses, which I read some time back, best capture the essence of choices.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR PAST LIFE,
LOOK AT YOUR PRESENT CONDITION;

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE LIFE
LOOK AT YOUR PRESENT ACTIONS.

For the day, reflect on these and share your perspective.

Wish you love and life

Vikram

1 comment:

  1. Good! So, now I know how your time is spent online. This is good investment of time indeed.I have chosen to be a follower of your blog.

    Here's one choice about time. Forgive me for being frivolous. I am in the mood for laughter.
    " If time does not stop for you, don't worry!! ...Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life!!"

    saleha

    ReplyDelete